Guys, I have a good news and a bad news here.

The good news is everyone has paid RM53 !! Let's all give a round of applause to yourself !! this is awesome, fantastic, marvelous, amazing, SAY MY NAME !!

Anyway, there is a bad news here. Once again request RM40 from you all for paying the end year school excelsior.

For your information :
1 page = RM350
4 page = RM350 X 4
35 morianz = RM1400
1 morian = RM1400 / 35
= RM40

Therefore, EVERYONE HAS TO PAY RM 40. Well, we all are still student and I know that most of us are on tight budget, so I wonder if someone parents could sponsor us..?? For those who has financial plight, you may come and tell me personally and I will try to subsidize as much as I can as I also from single parent family. Your understanding are highly appreciated =D

讲钱伤感情 (Our relationship deteriorated once mention $$) by Fernando Too Weng Seng. I hope that we would not as we are morianz =D

For those who get those class pictures, kindly update our blog so that it won't looks like dying blog. Currently the pen drive is still passing around. By the way, there are few rules and regulations i would like to mention :

- Vulgar language are NOT ALLOW even short form.
- No right to criticize anyone.
- Try to write compliment about he/she
- Try to use proper english or bahasa malaysia as well.

I am serious about it. Don't play a fool here.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati